How old do you consider old to stop dating?

I'm going on 32 in of couple months never dated either. I find that I'm getting up there in age to no longer date. I think that dating is a younger person thing that's why I won't date because of my age.

Favorite Answer

No age, until you find that right person for you

• You absolutely should be dating - there is no reason to stop. Apart from anything else, 32 is NOT old, You should be having fun while you're single - how will you ever meet the right person if you won't date anyone? There is no rules when it comes to dating, just so long as you're enjoying yourself! :)

I still date. I am on the alpine side of 50. You're never too old to stop dating.

There are single 32 y/o women out there. A lot of them., ask one out.

• Terry

Bill .,

Thyere is no set limit on age or time when it comes to dating . And now a days women you find intresting enough to date usually has kids or a lot of baggage. But believe me it is hard [ trust me i know ] Have you tried singles clubs ? How bout on line? How bout the odd ' blind date'

Allow me to pose this question my friend. How old does ones heart have to be to be loved ? When you can honestly answer that one you will have your question answered

Do you have any female friends who knows of anyone that you mite like?

Source(s): Love is not an age thing .

35

• Fred F

110 years old sounds like a reasonable age to me.

There is no limit on dating. People in their 50s date, my dads uncle who is 60 just got married 3 days ago! It's never too late! Hope this helped! Good luck!!

Can you please answer mine?? :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Am.i6...

no limit every one deseves love like my great grammas dating its cute love is for every one but if you have kids see how they think of it first

YOU

SHOULD

NEVER GIVE UP

HE/SHE IS OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!

age

don't mean a thing!

never too late! everrrr :D