Will I be alone forever?

I can't ever imagine finding someone. At the minute I know one person I'd like to be with and the chances of us getting together are slim (not impossible I guess) and I really want to be in a relationship at the minute.

I don't drink and I don't find going to pubs/bars fun so I can't meet anyone like that.

I have social anxiety anyway so I find it hard talking to people anyway.

I don't have a job at the minute despite applying for every job I could bring myself to do (warehouse jobs and similar) and even if I were to get a job, I can't imagine ever meeting someone that way either.

It seems like I'm not ever going find someone. Not just because of the reasons I gave above but also because I'm really picky when it comes to liking someone, especially women (I like men and women) has anybody else being through something similar then managed to find someone?

I started counselling and after a few weeks I was moved up to the next level (the first treatment wasn't working well enough) but I haven't begun the sessions yet.

I don't judge people. I just happen to have certain standards that I want to stick to.

We are the same!!! I'm everything you explained about yourself lol. I have bad luck though.

Some people will find someone late in life. Don't give up yet. Keep dreaming and fantasying and one day you will find someone.

We should go for a drink(practice, I don't drink either) at the bar and look for boyfriends lol!!

why not fix your life before you get into a relationship?

like work on your social anxiety i used to have social anxiety but i fixed it. its VERY possible to fix that so you can communicate well and effectively with others.

try to find a job so you can better yourself.

make goals for yourself and not worry about jumping into a relationship. that way someone will approach you before you least expect it :3

Work on your self-esteem, drop judgments of others'; and focus on listening to your heart more than your head.

OMG! i just dropped a huge doodie on my nanny!

If you find an answer, please tell me, I'm still looking DX