Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I like this girl. How do I talk to her?

I (a boy) was at homecoming (we are in 10th grade) and this girl wanted me to ask her to dance (her friend told me). I danced with her. Two days later at school we don't even talk because I am so shy. HOW DO I TALK TO HER WiThout IT Being AWkwarD?She thinks I'm cute and I'm pretty sure she likes me. I really want to talk to her. Should I begin with an apology for acting so weird around her and not talking to her?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

no apology, move past it just say hi find out her interests and talk about that, share a joke there are plenty online, gently tease her, don't take any she says or does personally, call her out in a fun if she does something you don't like. your golden man she already likes you! and your a teenager you are suppose to be awkward. learn how to handle women now and prepare to mess up a lot your are young make your mistakes now. you don't want to have learn in your mid twenties...trust me!

Source(s): life
  • 8 years ago

Perhaps you should start off by explaining to her that you're just a quieter type so she understands the way you act around her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.