Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I like this girl. How do I talk to her?

I (a boy) was at homecoming (we are in 10th grade) and this girl wanted me to ask her to dance (her friend told me). I danced with her. Two days later at school we don't even talk because I am so shy. HOW DO I TALK TO HER WiThout IT Being AWkwarD?She thinks I'm cute and I'm pretty sure she likes me. I really want to talk to her. Should I begin with an apology for acting so weird around her and not talking to her?

Favorite Answer

no apology, move past it just say hi find out her interests and talk about that, share a joke there are plenty online, gently tease her, don't take any she says or does personally, call her out in a fun if she does something you don't like. your golden man she already likes you! and your a teenager you are suppose to be awkward. learn how to handle women now and prepare to mess up a lot your are young make your mistakes now. you don't want to have learn in your mid twenties...trust me!

Source(s): life

Perhaps you should start off by explaining to her that you're just a quieter type so she understands the way you act around her.