Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Did an Islamic Fundamentalist or a Christian Conservative say this?

"Women cannot handle power. It is not within them to handle power. ... The real and true power comes from God and God is the one that gave man the power and the authority over the wife."

What's your guess?

Answer in 5 minutes, and NO FAIR googling it! Just give it your best guess!

Update:

EDIT: It was Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson who is also a contributor on FOX news! Nice try guys!

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&output=search&sclient...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

We know you well enough that you wouldn't be asking this question if the answer were the Islamic fundamentalist. And did you stop to think about what you are implying? Are you truly trying to imply that out of two kinds of fundamentalists, Christians are worse than Muslims? Furthermore, just because you don't have a handy quote from a Muslim, doesn't mean that there aren't just as many, if not more, Muslims who are misogynists as Christians.

• 8 years ago

I'll go with the Christian, Islamic Fundamentalists would not even consider the ability to handle power, as they are essentially considered property.

• 8 years ago

Your name is awesome btw.

BUT I would naturally assume it to be an Islamic Fundamentalist, yet I would not put it past an uber Christian. Both are nutty bastards.

I'm a Christian myself, but whenever you put an extreme into any belief you get wingnuts

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'd say an Islamic guy.

P.S. I am a Muslim.

We have been hearing lots of muslims, christians and jews saying lots of bullcrap in the past few days and nothing stops them, so I made my guess

Source(s): I remember hearing that sentence before but I can't really recall who said it :)
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It sounds like something either one could say and people like Nancy Piglosi, Screeching Hillary Clinton, Barbara Boxer, Big Sis Janet Napolitano and others are proof that it is true.

• maxmom
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Christian Conservative. Some pastor. Don't remember his name.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It all started when the Torah & the Talmud first started coming out.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Get back to us when Christians start shooting 14 year old girls for wanting to go to school.

Malala Yousafzai of Pakistan, shot by Taliban, able to stand

Doctors at a British hospital say Pakistani teen Malala Yousafzai, targeted because she stood up for education for girls, is improving but fighting an infection.

October 20, 2012|By Henry Chu, Los Angeles Times

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/oct/20/world/la-f...

• 8 years ago

If It was a Christian he is an errogant prick and wrong. There's nothing in the bible that says that....

• Boober
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I'm guessing a Christian conservative. Be careful what you wish for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.