I just don't know what to do anymore :/?

I'm 19 (guy), not very physically attractive, a virgin (never been on a date or anything either), very introverted, respectful, and basically a lot of the stuff that seems to be uncommon these days. I've never been part of the dating world mostly because of bad experience with people in general. I've always tried to be a good man like I was raised and always tried to do the right thing, but at this point I don't know what that is. I want to date and find a great partner like everyone else, but at the same time I want to keep things the way there are now; basically staying to myself so nobody can hurt me again. I'm too afraid of rejection and social harassment to really even talk to a girl. I don't even talk to people about this because I don't want to give people something else to pick on me about. I see tons of people around campus who are in relationships and I feel like I'm missing out on a huge part of life, but I'm also convinced it's not worth the likelihood of rejection. I know nobody ever has liked me and probably never will, so I don't even try because I'm just going to make an *** out of myself. I'm sure I will never find someone, and I really can't take the risk of being hurt again. And even if someone did like me I probably wouldn't notice anyways. I just don't know what to do anymore :/

Favorite Answer

Seriously? Dont let that **** get to you! Im in the smae boat my friend (escept of course I am a girl lol!) 19 and I have not cashed in my V card much less been in a relationship. Many of my friends are in relationships and sometimes I feel like IM missing out on something but at the same time I know theres no one out there that appeals to me. Im mortified when someone likes me because I think its some form of a cruel joke. If you're really into going out to find someone, you're going to have to get out of your comfort zone and meet people. If youre not good talking to strangers, try meeting new people through friends (thats always my safest bet) I know this may sound insane to you but you got to get hurt sometime unless how will you ever learn? You make mistakes to learn from them. If yous hut yourself away from others each rejection will just do you more harm then good. You will deff. find someone. You just gotta wait until they come to you. Never search cuz youll just end up finding something you're not looking for.

Source(s): Alex

Dont think, just go ahead and ask a girl out. if she rejects, then go for another one that you like. dont come across as too needy or desparate. be confident and be yourself.

I did not have any action till I was 25, and I consider the last 3 years as the prime of my life, because that's when i started dating girls. I sometimes,wish that i was in my early 20s and had more time to enjoy girlfriends and stuff. But I'm glad that i made the most of what i could, when i could.

So its never too late. go out of your house, school is an awesome place to find chicks. get a girl and be happy.

Source(s): my story

You'll find somebody, there's someone out there for ever one. Your not missing out, maybe it's for the best you stay single, as you age, learn more about life, you'll be in a better position to do right on picking your mate from the heard. Most those couples spend half their time fighting, it looks great from the outside, but it's not. In the meantime you should do things to boost your self-esteem, exercise, it will do so many great things for your life, just keep it enjoyable, that's the number one rule if you want to succeed.

well if you've never been in a relationship, you don't know what it's like to be hurt. but on the flip side, you also don't know what it's like to be in a relationship, and in its good stages are memories you'll never forget. if you never give yourself a chance, the chance will never be given to you. how are you sure you'll never find someone? you're only 19. besides, guys your age aren't looking for serious relationships. sure that is ultimately what you want, but sooner or later you'll see that your priorities lay somewhere else while you're still in college/uni...like your career. finding the right person to complement your life shouldn't be your priority right now. just be yourself. do what you like, focus on the right things. girls who are worth your time will be attracted to the you who isn't putting up a false front to attract women.

Confidence = attraction. Get some confidence now or never get any women.