Felicia asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

What Method of Birth Control would you Recommend for this scenario?

My boyfriend and I are in a long distance relationship, I am 17 from PA he is 18 from NY, coming to visit next month.

Unfortunately when he will be here is not during my "safe zone" (14 days after menstruation) and he doesn't like condoms.

I also don't feel the need to go on routine birth control pills where you take them every day over a long period of time because we will do it once the entire month and I don't want all those chemicals and hormones screwing with my ovulation for one night of sex.

Suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Tell him to get over his dislike of condoms. Or, just go on the pill. I take Beyaz, it's very low estrogen so it shouldn't mess up your hormones, most of it is just calcium and folate anyway. But talk to your doctor, they'll probably know what is best! Your other option is to take Plan B after sex, it might make you sick, but at least it's something.

Just say no. It works every time its tried.