Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 8 years ago

Is my penis big enough?

Hello, I am 15 years old and i am honestly confused. My penis is only 3in and most boys my age have theirs at a measurement of 6in. Is there something wrong?

Favorite Answer

To be honest 3 inches isn't very big (assuming that's when it's erect). The average size is around 5.5 - 6 inches although some are smaller and some are bigger. It's possible you may have just not hit that stage in puberty yet and it may happen in the next few months/years.

• O

Adult a-v-e-r-a-g-e penis is from 3 to 4" NON-erect and 5 to 7" fully erect. Median is about 5.9" which about the length of a bic pen with the cap on. Measure with a ruler from the TOP right down the center to the p-hole and be sure to push ruler in until it hits the back of pubic bone. That's how to accurately measure the penis. Use a lose sewing tape or string to measure girth. Forget about friends bragging about 9,10, 11 or 12" erections. BS! That's their EGO speaking. They're just trying to make you feel inferior.

Soft or hard?

And when did you begin puberty. That could affect it, depending on where you are in sexual development.