If i passed my drug test for sears employment, how long does it take to schedule an orientation?

So far i completed all the necessary paperwork and i've already passed my drug test. Its been 3 days already and i'm getting anxious. How long does it take for sears to call you back to schedule an orientation?

Favorite Answer

It takes 2-7 days to set up an orientation. Usually it's 3 days for most people. If you have any questions about working at sears email me: sariisosexii@yahoo.com. I work at sears so I know a thing or two.

Source(s): I work at sears

confident I consider you, i'm optimistic it is going to develop a gaggle of subject concerns approximately privateness etc... yet i think of drug checking out somebody receiving welfare/government advantages could help end the misuse of monies it is meant to assist families in want, no longer families with a want . regrettably people who fail the drug assessments are nevertheless in want of help, so optimistically in the event that they ever do come to a determination to attempt for drugs, they theory related to the ramifications of punishing those human beings in a fashion the place their toddlers wont could desire to bypass hungry or be homeless because of the fact of their mom and dad drug conduct.

• Angela

I wouldn't be anxious. They wouldn't bother giving you the drug test if they weren't planning on hiring you. They will call.