Do you want to return to the Dark Ages?

Do you oppose gay rights?

Do you oppose the theory of evolution?

Vote Romney and we'll return to a primitive aristocratic state where only rich, white males thrive.

Favorite Answer

What I oppose is DOLTS like you who are so busy generalizing that you are completely clueless as to what is really happening.

By gay rights, what do you mean? The right to be gay? Sure, be as gay as you want, just don't tell me about it because I don't care. It's none of my business.

Theory of evolution? I don't oppose its existence. I don't agree with it, however, as I have not seen enough evidence of truth. So to me, its still a theory.

As for your last statement, prove it, please. Nothing has improved under Obama. In fact, it's gotten worse. The rich are still rich.

I'm an atheist and a Ron Paul supporter. I believe gays are equal to straights. I also think Romney wouldn't make half of the mistakes obama has. Obama has been THE worst president we've had yet. And no it has nothing to do with his skin color. I'm not a full supporter of Romney,but he'd make a much better president then this socialist piece of **** failure Obama.

Really? Cause' the economy is just do great now?

Elect Obama and you'll get $5.00 gallons of gas, Legal Abortion (Isn't that primitive enough?) No freedom of speech, higher taxes, no right to bear arms, etc.

Then we become a country like Afghanistan. It's really working for them huh? Oh, they're not primitive at all...

• Steve

No

Yes

Yes

Nice Try

I'd rather be moving forwards(Obama) not backwards(Romney)