parts of cars.. the thing stick out on the back of the cars?

What do you call the part that stick out on the back of the a sports car? something like wind something something..(not sure). F1 and NASCAR cars have this.. my car has this thing.. i'm trying to buy a cover for it coz it has brush of dent on it.

1 Answer

  • Carl P
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.