store paperwork electronically?

I've seen this infomercial for a device that allows you to scan all your paperwork so you can store them electronically and get rid of all the clutter. What is it called and where can I get it?

1 Answer

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It is called a document scanner. Computer stores will have such an item.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.