Shay asked in Social ScienceSociology · 8 years ago

Fight or ignore the enemy?

Well im 14 and shes only like 13 and we used to be friends but she started trouble and made rumors about me and her grandma believed her and called my mom. She keeps instigating like snapping me off and im at the end of my rope and my dad told me to beat her up and my mom said its up to me but my aunt doesnt want me to cause she thinks it will ruin my dream of getting valedictorian of 8th grade and the girl is only in 7th grade but she messed up with everyone so not much people like her. Im stuck between ignoring her and makin her mad that way or beating the eff out of her. Whats best??? Anyone know?????

Avoid her if you can. Some people are just evil and get worse with every year. Physically fighting her is a big no-no. But you can fight back with words, deeds, and actions. You can talk to teachers, you can talk to your true friends, and you can even say a prayer for help as well. What you need to understand is that we all have to deal with people like that and you cannot stop bad people from doing mean and bad things. This girl will grow up sad and miserable. Don't let her make you sad and miserable. Be happy and ejoy yourself. This will get her better than anything else you could do.

There is a saying in the adult world. Living well is the best revenge.

stay away from her two wrongs don't make a right do not lower yourself to her standard show that you are better than that get on with your life she will get whats coming to her through karma without you having to do anything as the universal laws are what goes around comes around so don't waste any of your precious time , energy, effort , on her, drop her and move on knowing that one day she will have whats coming to her ignore and blank her that will harm her more than going in with fists

the best is not to engage with her if she tries to wind you up. there is nothing more frustrating to someone who is trying to get a rise out of you than for their efforts to be ignored. be the bigger person.

No one.is worth beating up. Ignore her and set the good example you aspire to be.