Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Do you really think subsonic aluminum and fiber glass can bring down steel buildings?

9/11 is a sad tragic event caused by the US Government. My uncle and all his co-workers worked in a near by buildings and reported that the second plane was not a commercial airline. It was a big grey plane that had no windows. Many of the people including my uncle heard explosions. It was most likely the bombs that were planted in the basements that injured 2 janitors; they claim there were bombs there. They both made it out alive, but sadly one janitor that was planning on writing a book about that day had "committed suicide." he had not committed suicidde. He was murdered by the government I know it. When will you guys open your eyes? The US government is so corrupt! They dont care about the people they care about themselves and their bank accounts. We Americans are gonna regret who we blame cause those guys wearing suits sitting in Washington are the real terrorists. they are fooling us. What don't you get?

• .
    Favorite Answer

Americans are already so jaded to the facts by the mainstream media that even if BHO called a press conference and stated that the government did in fact drop the buildings, people would still not believe it. Some truths are so hard to accept that people just ignore them to avoid emotional turmoil.

• Mark F

It is a fact that an object with the kinetic energy of a Mk 84 bomb can cause sufficient damage to bring down a building. That you are unable to grasp these facts does not mean they are not so.

Everything else you wrote is about as accurate and credible. You have presented absolutely nothing of substance, just rumor, innuendo and heresay so at this point I don't feel there is any need to continue - it wouldn't do any good anyway.

• Lynn

Not sure what you're smoking but you need to put it down now.

If the bombs were in the basement the building would have collapsed from the bottom up. The traumatized brain scrambles details. That's the kindest thing I can say about your uncle's claims.

Yes i am stupid to think a few hundred tun of plane traveling at 1000km an hour packed with jet fuel can bring down a building

I agree. It is quite obvious actually. I read a bit on mass hyptnotism and it is believed that the powers of the world mastered what Hitler practiced. The Bible says something that matches this pretty well.

If you were to look hard enough, I'll bet that you could find two doctors who would

sign you into a mental institution, where you could receive treatment for your psychosis.

Mental illness is a great burden, but the medical profession has considerable success

with people who undergo therapy.

Don't give in to your condition too easily.

This is stupid

Thousands of gallons of jet fuel

ecto skeleton building

floor sag with the heat give way and then pancake one after the other

And this stuff is so important, you needed to post it on Yahoo! Answers in the R&S section.

Yeah....

Sorry, nice try at contributing to a complete disregard to the facts.

Dead horses:

Let's flog them!