Can I go to the bar with a temporary ID?

I'm waiting for the plastic version to come in the mail but until then, the DMV gave me a temporary paper Id.

Can I still get into a bar in Washington state with the temporary one along with a plastic expired permit and an old high school card with my photo on it?

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It depends on if They accept it.

  • 8 years ago

    Only if you are 21

    Source(s): experience
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.