Lexy asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

What shampoo makes your hair grow faster?

wantlonghair

Favorite Answer

None of them. Shampoo isn't designed for that.

Ok, go out and buy you some Horsetail 500mg vitamins and Shapelys MTG! With Horsetail I can get anywhere from 2 inches to 3. I just began using MTG, but the day following the first time I used it, I got a quarter to a half of inch of growth!

No shampoo can make your hair grow noticeably faster, but I've tried Mane 'n Tail and that kind of moisturizes your hair better so it is more healthy and can grow better.

None really make your hair grow but a few make it stronger so you can skip trims and keep your hair healthy.

Not Your Mother's: Way to Grow

Pantene: Beautiful Lengths

Biotin is a pill that you can take to make your hair grow.

HORSE SHAMPOO DOESNT MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW FASTER! nothing does, it grows at its own rate. just take care of it and give it time.

mane and tail ! its cheap for a gigantic bottle, and by the time you get through it you will have a noticeable difference in length

HORSE SHAMPOO is the best! you can buy it at walmart, or a target, (zellers if you live in canada)