Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 8 years ago

cat genie vs Litter Robot- better automatic cat litter box?

which is better the Litter robot or the Cat genie litter box. I want to get one for my mom for xmas this year

Favorite Answer

Both have positives and negatives. Some cost more upfront and less in maintenance while others cost less upfront bu more in maintenance

Catgenie 120 Cat Litter Box

RE:

Source(s): cat genie litter robot automatic cat litter box: https://trimurl.im/g25/cat-genie-vs-litter-robot-b...

Dario - I actually came to Yahoo!Answers to get opinions on automatic cat litter boxes myself (I currently have a Nature's Miracle and am not all that impressed with it. It is very noisy and since the tines don't reach the bottom of the litter box I am still scooping some.) but I just HAD to respond to James' answer.

James - as a mother and a cat owner I would love to be given an automatic cat litter box for any holiday!! Firstly, who would want their mother to have to scoop used litter every day and secondly, a lot of parents are on set incomes and simply cannot afford to spend $150.00 or more on a litter box. Imho, Dario has a great idea for a gift for her mother.

Litter robot is better than Cat genie for various reasons . read more reviews