Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 8 years ago

cat genie vs Litter Robot- better automatic cat litter box?

which is better the Litter robot or the Cat genie litter box. I want to get one for my mom for xmas this year

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Both have positives and negatives. Some cost more upfront and less in maintenance while others cost less upfront bu more in maintenance

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Catgenie 120 Cat Litter Box

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

RE:

cat genie vs Litter Robot- better automatic cat litter box?

which is better the Litter robot or the Cat genie litter box. I want to get one for my mom for xmas this year

Source(s): cat genie litter robot automatic cat litter box: https://trimurl.im/g25/cat-genie-vs-litter-robot-b...
  • 8 years ago

Dario - I actually came to Yahoo!Answers to get opinions on automatic cat litter boxes myself (I currently have a Nature's Miracle and am not all that impressed with it. It is very noisy and since the tines don't reach the bottom of the litter box I am still scooping some.) but I just HAD to respond to James' answer.

James - as a mother and a cat owner I would love to be given an automatic cat litter box for any holiday!! Firstly, who would want their mother to have to scoop used litter every day and secondly, a lot of parents are on set incomes and simply cannot afford to spend $150.00 or more on a litter box. Imho, Dario has a great idea for a gift for her mother.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Litter robot is better than Cat genie for various reasons . read more reviews

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.