DEMOCRATS & REPUBLICANS PLEASE ANSWER?

I have to do an interview type-thing for class

Why are you democrat/republican?

What do you think of our great President/Romney?

What do you believe your party can do that is better than the other?

I personally am a democrat! If you're from Ohio, save our country and vote Obama2012

Favorite Answer

Obama has done a great job. We are better off than in the 2008 recesssion.

Go on the freeway and see all the 18 wheelers taking supplies to businesses.

Go to walmart and see all the customers and all the products that have been produced recently.

Go downtown and see all the people working and selling and buying things.

Look at the jobs report and see that 93% of Americans have jobs.

Obama has helped our economy and our nation in spite of the Republicans who tried to ruin our economy and then said, "We are here to save you from the mess we made"

The Republican Record of how they tried to ruin America.

1.Tax companies that ship jobs overseas – BLOCKED (Source)

2.The Dream Act – BLOCKED (Source)

3.Political Ad disclosure Bill – BLOCKED 2x (Source)

4.Small Business Jobs Act – BLOCKED 2x (Source)

5.Anti- Rape Amendment – BLOCKED (Source)

6.Benefits for Homeless Veterans – BLOCKED (Source)

7.Affordable Healthcare for America – Voted 33x to Repeal (Source)

8.Healthcare for the 9/11 First Responders – BLOCKED (Source)

9.The Jobs Bill – BLOCKED (Source)

10.Wall Street Reform – BLOCKED (Source)

11.Oil Spill Liability – BLOCKED (Source)

12.Immigration Reform – BLOCKED (Source)

13.Fair Pay Act of 2009 – BLOCKED and DEFEATED (Source)

14.Unemployment Extension Bill – BLOCKED (Source)

In 2012 they want you to think that Obama is to BLAME!

http://voice4america.com/paulbrown/2012/09/29/14-t...

The only way Obama could protect the American people against the Republican terrorist in congress was to sign over 900 executive orders = to protect us against the Repuglican congress = They tried to ruin America from day one in order to later say “We are here to rescue you.”

Here is the proof of what Obama has done for America:

Ended torture of detainees

Health insurance reform

Subsidized 60% of Cobra insurance

Recovered unused SSI benefits

Medicare fraud recovery $5 billion

Home foreclosure loan modification help

Expanded Alaska oil drilling

Saved a million auto and related jobs from going overseas

Hired first responders and teachers

funding for community medical clinics

credit card disclosure reforms

Ended gay discrmination in the armed forces

Improved veterans medical benefits

Veterans employment program

Improved school nutrition

Improved lower school grades in "Race to the Top"

Saved the largest banks and financial institutions

tax credits for small business hires

income tax credits

2009 tax rebates

Social Security payroll tax cut

seniors $300 rebate

nuclear treaty with Russia

stronger military presence in the Pacific

Iron Dome missile defense system for Israel

Launching cyber attacks on Iranian nuclear facilities

Captured Osama bin Laden and 5 others

Deposed the Libyan terrorist Quadaffi

anti-terrorism campaigns in Afghanistan

Deportation of 400,000 illegal criminals

Reforming student loans

Extension of unemployment benefits

Campaign against childhood obesity

Consumer financial protection agency

Temporary work permits for undocumented youth

Refunds on insurance premiums

Saved 1 million auto industry and related jobs

How can the TeaParty hang so much on Mitt Romney. Things he has done and said to get to where he is now flies in the face of what the true TP stand for. It makes a mockery of the TP that they should support a candidate such as Romney. It is amazing.

Race plays a big part - I have no doubt. If Obama was more white than he is, he would have no problem of getting his second term. His record, when stacked against Bush's spell in the Oval Office, Obama's job creation in less than 4 years is way better than what it was under Bush over eight. that alone speaks volumes.

Romney...?

Here's a quote of a comment I've seen by a guy called StudioBernie on an article called 'Where the Money Lives' on Vanity Fair.com by Nicholas Shaxson; (a must read short article) that states...

For all Mitt Romney’s touting of his business record, when it comes to his own money the Republican nominee is remarkably shy about disclosing numbers and investments. Nicholas Shaxson delves into the murky world of offshore finance, revealing loopholes that allow the very wealthy to skirt tax laws, and investigating just how much of Romney’s fortune (with $30 million in Bain Capital funds in the Cayman Islands alone?) looks pretty strange for a presidential candidate.

StudioBernie (says)

If Mitt can't be honest about how he made his money, why would we expect a President Romney to be honest about the serious stuff like torture, spying on American citizens, or sending American soldiers to be killed in foreign lands? In the 1980's, a lot of us made our living taking U.S. jobs to Asia and Mexico, financed by private equity capital. That gave us cheap televisions, computers and home appliances. It created the Walmart's, Microsofts and Apple Computers of the world. And our work wasn't a secret - we proudly wore our khakis and golf shirts through customs at the San Francisco airport. Show some guts, Mitt. Make us proud. Show us why we should make you a leader of the free world.

... said it all really!!!

I am a republican because i believe in individual rights, and that the collective can only be helped if the individual is helped, not the other way around.

I am a republican because I believe in Gun Rights.

I am a republican because I want to carry on the tradition of great men such as Abraham Lincoln, William McKinley, William Howard Taft, Andew Mellon, Calvin Coolidge, Ronald Reagan, William F Buckley and Jack Kemp.

I'm not a big fan of Romney, but I feel 75% of what i get from romney is better than 5% if Obama is elected.

My party is far better at handling economic issues and rebuilding america, In my opinion ( i know others disagree).

Also i live in Ohio too, vote Romney/Ryan.

1) My daddy was an MBA and VP of a tiny corporation. His father-in-law was a union organizer. I got to listen to the republican and the Democrat battling it out hammer and tongs since I could remember. I went to University and got my degree in political science. The more I personally see of the world, the more strongly I am a Democrat. If men were angels no government would be necessary; if men were governed by angels any government would suffice. I interpolated from that to if corporations were angels they would not need government regulations, if Corporations were ruled by angels, minimal regulations would suffice. There is a need for government and government regulation of corporations.

2) What I think? Whatever. They are both controlled by Wall Street, it is just a matter of how hard they figh tthat control, Romney would be a willing slave,

3) Please not try 18th century solutions to 21st century problems. Please quit looking back to 1965 and wishing we were still there.

With no mention of the issues that actually concern us by either- one has to wonder if we even enter into their preconceived notion for America. They talk of deficit reduction,but never do.The lessor of two evils campaign is getting old. Third party candidates are the only ones that address the real issues concerning the working man/woman and their day to day struggles. Prayers from Ohio for the USA.

You are a Democrat because you come from a Welfare Family.

I'm a Republican because I come from a Working Family.

I'm from Wooster, OH. I would NEVER vote for the America-Hating Communist Obama.

Short and sweet answer...4 more years of Obama and we will not have a country left to love.

• Republicans vote Romney because they only vote for white people.

Using that guy's logic we can assume Democrats vote Obama because he is black?

what great president?