Jack
Jack asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

Agree or disagree: this is the fundamental difference between these types of men?

When a woman cheats on her husband:

* Men's Rights Activists/Advocates: "She cheated because she's a gold digging opportunist who found someone with deeper pockets! When will men learn that marriage is an institution that enslaves men without providing any real, tangible benefits?"

* Pro-feminist males (ie. Manginas): "Who cares? The number of men who are cheated on by their wives pales in comparison to the number of women who are cheated on by their husbands. That's the real problem in male-female relationships."

* Chivalrous males: "If a woman cheats on her husband, it's because he's a loser who wasn't giving her what she needed."

* True misogynist males: "If a woman cheats on her husband, it's because he's given her too much freedom!"

Do you agree with this rendering of different types of males? If so, why? If not, why not?

Favorite Answer

Agree

• Q

I disagree. The first word that stuck out was the slur "mangina" so I already knew I would likely disagree with you.

Why would a pro-feminist (or feminist) think a woman cheating is irrelevant or justified? This is nonsense. There is nothing in the feminist movement about how women should be allowed to cheat with immunity. Women never marched in the street for their right to f*** around while in a monogamous relationship and then lie about it.

I suppose that just makes me one of the normies.

I would yac but I'm not a good representative for men as a whole. Personally I can only assume she wanted to have her cake and eat it too. I'd go into more detail but such a woman isn't worth my time.

• ?

Wow I'm impressed! You've pegged them. So what would a normal average male say, Silent Saint - can you do an edit and tell us?