can i live twice or three times will god allow that?

I really wanna live twice or three times maybe then cause life is fun can i?

• Under the laws god has set for you (If you should believe such a thing) No.

However, there is a method for a second shot at life, however you will not retain memory of your first one

(And to be honest I don't believe in this stuff, I just decided to humor you)

If you get sent to hell and you are able to escape by forgiving yourself for your sins, you will be given one more shot at life.

So you gotta ask yourself

Is living life twice, really worth making your possibly one and only life into a messed up and screwed up one, so you can have one you won't remember?

Live this one the best you can.

This is going to be the best life you will ever have.

Source(s): Atheist with a bit of logical thinking. (Studied every concept of hell during time as a catholic)

Whoes god? Some gods wil some won't. The christian god says once and out. The buddhist god says perfection through practice, so we come here, learn lessons go back absorb what we lernes, learn more lessons, try them inthe laboratory of the real world, go back and repeat. At some point you become an ascended master and can choose to come back or not.

According to modern Christian thinking, no. However, for nearly three hundred years Christians believed in rebirth. As you probably know, Buddhists most definitely believe in it, there is a bit of a problem though, as I understand it, (If anyone knows otherwise I am always open to correction.) you don't really remember details from previous lives.

Yes, I'm the new prophet and God told me that you have to work very hard, pay your taxes, be a good sheep, never break the law, in other words, be a good slave of the System, then you will have more life He promised!

No u only live once you die you die so make the most of this live time

No. You only have one life.

No, but Hinduism reincarnates you. If your lucky you might come back as a one eyed cat.

• w313g

I want to live once or less.

• Peter

when you die you are born into a different realization

You can live forever if you FIND JESUS.