My boyfriend has been working his A** off lately, whats something special i can do for him?

My boyfriend is a really great person, and lately he has been working his a** off at work and still somehow manages to treat me like a princess, make time for me, and stay in a great mood. I just want to do something simple yet sweet to show him how much i appreciate him, any suggestions as to what i can do?

All men will love you straight away if you give them great sex- however if you are religious or are chosing not to have sex avoid this option and pray for him instead

Buy him a card with his favourite food

Take him to the cinema and let him choose the film

Take him out and let him choose the restauraunt

Play his favourite video game with him-all games are better 2 player

Let him watch sports on the tv with his friends and beer one night and you can go out and let him have a friends night

Well just telling him you love and appreciate him will make hime feel good xxx

This is a fun cute idea! Get a couple note cards and right little things like I love your smile! Or stuff like that just little love notes then tie them to balloons and leave them in his room or living room or whatever so there'll be these floating notes then leave his fav treat or candy with a little card hell love it :)

well you see best thing I rate would be plan a night make him a nice supper and give him a nice massage guys like getting attention. and just get him his favorite foods for supper and make his favorite desert.

or even go somewhere for the day with him take him for a drive to place where he loves going and just never goes.