Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Do you think he likes me?

Last year there was this kid in my class (we will call him jj) and jj was really nice like a super good friend! jj and i talked all the time. He would compliment me once in a while.. but i never really thought it was anything.. This year jj and i see each other atleast once a day and hes so sweet and always compliments me. A couple days ago we spent some time together and i sorta fell for him he was so cute and funny. I kinda wish he kissed me.. today i saw him and we were talking about a picture and i was joking around and i said i looked really bad.. and he was like no you look really pretty! you always look really pretty! do you think he likes me? i think he flirts with me. but idk! i hope he does because i really like him.. but i dont no if he feels the same. tomorrow if he says i look nice should i say so do you?? idk help please:)

* i know i already asked this but i want as many answers as possible* :)

Favorite Answer

Yes i think he likes you! Start making plans to hang out one on one together and get to know each other for a month or two then maybe start talking about relationships from there!! Hope this helped! Good luck!! Can you please answer mine?? :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvSPI...

There's no for sure way to know unless you straight up ask him. You guys seem to be great friends so it could be natural for him to compliment you. I wouldn't assume anything but I would definitely want to know since you are starting to like him more. Just expect him to say anything. Good luck.

i think he likes you. you should tell him that you like him so you don't have wonder if he likes you or not