promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Do you think he likes me?

Last year there was this kid in my class (we will call him jj) and jj was really nice like a super good friend! jj and i talked all the time. He would compliment me once in a while.. but i never really thought it was anything.. This year jj and i see each other atleast once a day and hes so sweet and always compliments me. A couple days ago we spent some time together and i sorta fell for him he was so cute and funny. I kinda wish he kissed me.. today i saw him and we were talking about a picture and i was joking around and i said i looked really bad.. and he was like no you look really pretty! you always look really pretty! do you think he likes me? i think he flirts with me. but idk! i hope he does because i really like him.. but i dont no if he feels the same. tomorrow if he says i look nice should i say so do you?? idk help please:)

* i know i already asked this but i want as many answers as possible* :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes i think he likes you! Start making plans to hang out one on one together and get to know each other for a month or two then maybe start talking about relationships from there!! Hope this helped! Good luck!! Can you please answer mine?? :)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvSPI...

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

There's no for sure way to know unless you straight up ask him. You guys seem to be great friends so it could be natural for him to compliment you. I wouldn't assume anything but I would definitely want to know since you are starting to like him more. Just expect him to say anything. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i think he likes you. you should tell him that you like him so you don't have wonder if he likes you or not

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.