Do you like the name Emmalyn?

Which spelling do you prefer: Emmalyn, Emmalynn, or Emmaline?

Favorite Answer

Emmalyn and Emmaline are both fine names, but I prefer Emmaline. Emmaline would be said Emma-Line and Emmalyn would be said Emma-Lin. They're different names. But yes, I do like it.

• vg61

Emmalyn is quite pretty. I think I like the spelling Emmalynn the best though Emmaline is nice too. Yet I would pronounce Emmaline as Emma-Line not Lynn. I also like Emmarie which is similar. :)

i in my view like the call Emmalyn. i think of it somewhat is a reasonably and well known call. Plus it is unique. It flows perfect and it does sound like a action picture famous person call. it somewhat is lovable :) Emmalyn Macie Anderson Emmalyn Paige Anderson Emmalyn Chloe Anderson Emmalyn Claire Anderson Emmalyn Sophia Anderson Emmalyn Jasey Anderson Emmalyn Marie Anderson Emmalyn Jade Anderson Emmalyn Layne Anderson Emmalyn summer time Anderson Emmalyn Isabelle Anderson desire this permits!!! Congrats and stable success.

I think it is a beautiful name !! I would spell It Emmalynn !! I don't really like Emmaline though, but I think Emmalynn is gorgeous

Mollie xx

• Shay

It's alright but I think Emmalyn... I would use Emmaline if it was pronounced Emm-uh-line

• Marie

Not a big fan of it. Emmaline is the best spelling in my opinion.

It's a pretty name but i like Emmaline

• Talia

I adore the name but I don't like any of the spellings. It kind of looks off balance. It much prefer Emilyn as it looks more polished. (Em-ih-lyn instead of Em-mah-lyn). People see it as trendy, but I don't as it has a very significant meaning to me. Overall, if I had to pick one of the spellings above, I'd pick Emmalyn, though I'm not keen on any.

Emmalyn (my fave spelling of these) isn't too bad, but not my cup of tea. I do however think Emma Lynn would sound pretty nice.

Emmalyn's cute. It's not really my taste though.