415* asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 8 years ago

Does anyone know a good, quick, easy recipe for chicken wings?

So, i have some chicken wings here at home.. But I have no idea what todo with them, lol..

I want a recipe or something to marinade with them, I plan on BROILING them...

broiling, to lightly fried.. I was thinking of something like Honey Mustard, we have a lot of both. not much of teriyaki, or anything else.. can anyone help me with a simple Honey Mustard chicken wings recipe? =]

I'll also take suggestions for other recipes... I have lots of chicken wings right now o.0 !!!!!!

- so, THANK YOUU!! :D

Favorite Answer

Chicken Wings Fricassee Recipe

Ingredients

12 chicken wings (about 2-1/2 pounds)

1/3 to 1/2 cup all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon seasoned salt

3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided

3 tablespoons vegetable oil

2 medium onions, chopped

1 garlic clove, minced

1-1/4 cups water

1 teaspoon salt

Hot cooked rice

Directions

Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. In a resealable plastic bag or shallow bowl, combine flour, seasoned salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add wings; toss to coat evenly. In a large skillet, brown wings on all sides in oil. Add onions and garlic; cook until tender. Stir in water, salt and remaining pepper; mix well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Chicken-Wings-F...

*****************************************************

Broiled Chicken Wings

1 pound chicken wings

3 tablespoons lemon juice

3 tablespoons soy sauce

1/8 teaspoon onion powder

salt -- to taste

pepper -- to taste

1 tablespoon honey

1 tablespoon catsup

Remove tips from wings; cut wings into 2 pieces, and place in a shallow dish. Combine lemon juice, soy sauce, and onion powder; pour over chicken.Cover and marinate wings in refrigerator several hours or overnight. Drain chicken wings, reserving 1 tablespoon marinade; place wings on a foil-lined broiler pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine reserved marinade, honey, and catsup, stirring well; brush half of mixture on chicken wings. Broil 6 to 7 inches from broiler for 7 minutes. Turn and brush with remaining sauce; broil 7 additional minutes.

*******************************************************

Deep-fried chicken wings al ajillo with braised peas and serrano ham with eggs.Chicken wings spiced up with sweet paprika, chilli and garlic served alongside savoury braised peas.

Ingredients

16 large, meaty, free-range chicken wings

olive or sunflower oil, for deep-frying

4 garlic cloves

sea salt

4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

1 tsp crushed dried chillies

1 tsp sweet paprika (pimentón)

3 tsp sherry vinegar

For the braised peas

6 tbsp olive oil

200g/7oz shallots, finely chopped

8 garlic cloves, thinly sliced

900g/2lb shelled peas, fresh or frozen

200ml/7fl oz chicken stock, preferably homemade

150g/5oz thinly sliced Serrano ham, finely shredded

sea salt and freshly ground black pepper

4 free-range eggs

Preparation method

Cut the pointy tips from each chicken wing and discard. Dry the wings well on kitchen paper.

Heat the oil for deep-frying to 180C/350F (use a cooking thermometer), or alternatively use a deep fat fryer. (CAUTION: hot oil can be dangerous. Do not leave unattended.)

Deep fry a quarter of the chicken wings for 6-7 minutes, until cooked through, crisp and golden-brown.

Meanwhile, for the dressing, put the garlic cloves on a board, sprinkle with some salt and crush them into a smooth paste with the flat side of a large knife.

Put the extra virgin olive oil and the crushed garlic in a small pan over a medium-low heat. As soon as the garlic begins to sizzle, add the crushed dried chillies and cook very gently for two minutes, until the garlic is very lightly golden-brown.

Stir in the sweet paprika and sherry vinegar and remove from the heat.

As soon as the first batch of chicken wings is cooked, remove them from the oil with a slotted spoon and drain them briefly on kitchen paper. Tip them into a serving bowl and drizzle with some of the warm garlic and chilli dressing.

Stir to coat the chicken with the dressing then sprinkle with a little sea salt.

Repeat with the remaining wings frying in batches.

For the peas, heat the olive oil in a medium, lidded, frying pan. Add the shallots and garlic, cover and cook gently for five minutes until soft but not browned.

Stir in the peas and chicken stock, part-cover and simmer gently for five minutes until the peas are tender and the liquid has reduced to leave them just moist.

Stir in the Serrano ham, and season to taste with salt and pepper.

Break the eggs, spaced well apart, on top of the peas, season lightly with salt and freshly ground black pepper and cover the pan with a well-fitting lid.

Leave to cook gently for five minutes, or until the eggs are set to your liking.

To serve, pile the hot chicken wings alongside the peas and eggs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/deep-fried_chick...

**********************************************

Source(s): LB

Ingredients 3 lbs chicken wings 3/4 cup soy sauce 3/4 cup brown sugar 1/4 cup oil 1/2 teaspoon powdered ginger 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder Directions 1 Mix all ingredients. 2 Add wings and marinate overnight. 3 (I have often marinated in fridge for 1 to 2 days) Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. I know you said no bake but this is a recipe to die for and very easy. Every time I make them everybody asks for more no matter how many of them I make. A BIG CROWD PLEASER and a lot cleaner than frying

• JennyP

Honey mustard is great go to, buy my personal preference for wings is Lemon Pepper with a dipping sauce. I season my wings and brush with olive oil before roasting them in the oven. When they are finished, and still hot, I grind lemon pepper on them and sprinkle with kosher salt. Sometimes I'll shake a little parmesan on them for extra zing, along with red pepper flakes. I like to dip them in a ranch based dressing.

Buffalo sauce is half butter half hot sauce better with some jalapeno juices