Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Am I pregnant please help?

I am on both control and take it everyday usually within two hours. Someday I take it three hours late. My bf and I also use the pullout method. I'm done this months lack of bc but I am not feeling like I'm getting my period. I stopped the pills 2 days a go and still no signs. And don't say take a test. What are my chances

• Amy
    Favorite Answer

It usually takes a week for the hormone from the pill to get out of your system so I think your chances are very slim of being pregnant but you should wait a bit longer then take a test or talk to your doctor about it.

Chances may be good. Even if the dipstick method is used, there is always sperm in the precum. The chance of getting pregnant is good, even with birth control.

Source(s): Loveline with Dr. Drew

get a pregnancy test odds are if you correctly took your birth control you are not pregnant but if your period doesnt come just get one

Def prego, way to ruin your life.