Who do you personally think will win the 2012 election?

Who should I vote for?

Favorite Answer

OBAMA/BIDEN 2012: I feel Obama will win re-election, but because there is absolutely no republican that I can see sitting in the Oval office. This field is beyond weak, it is a joke. It is like the GOP has conceded the election until 2016. Willfully ignorant, anti-intellectual, and with no vision at all of America. Obama will win re-election and it probably will not be as close as many people believe. The GOP is about who they hate, who they can demonize, about what social programs they can defend, this party resembles more a death cult than a major political party. The only question that I have is will Clinton leave her job as Secretary in Obama;s 2nd term to run for president in 2016.

• Doesn't matter, the American people lose.

Obama has no idea what he's doing, and is a champion of ideologues everywhere.

Romney is out to serve corporations and won't make the necessary cuts to government.

Hoping Obama wins. I just think he might.

I think Obama will win.

Obama if you want a step forward