Is our relationship going too fast..?

So my current boyfriend asked me out last night and I said yes. But I honestly feel that our relationship is going wayyyyy too fast! Like all in school today he kept calling me beautiful, and he's been talkin to me so much. And plus he's already given me hugs today. He's even told me he loves me!!! What do you guys think?!?

So he has

1.asked you out

2.told you you're beautiful

3.Talked to you

4.Hugged you

to me that just seems like normal things that would start day one in a relationship. I don't get how it feel like it's going too fast.

He sounds pretty obsessive to be honest. If you think it's going to fast but you still want to be together just tell him. And if he doesn't listen, he's not worth your time. If any relationship is going to work you have to communicate. And as far as the "I love you"s go.. i find it pretty ridiculous. you guys JUST started dating.. you have to develop love over time it's not just BAM you're my girlfriend, I'm in love with you. So, just talk it out and if he doesn't cooperate, leave him.. but don't expect to get everything either. you have to compromise.

I'm sure he'll lay off soon, he's probably just really happy that you wanted to go out with him and doesn't want to hide it! :)

Although telling you he loves you this early is too soon...

****

stage 5 clinger.

no one fuxs with saran wrap.