Why was I chosen to get to see a UFO?

All three times it was a trianglular shaped ufo.

• ­
    Favorite Answer

You have no doubt at all that you were chosen? I've seen UFOs too, and I'm still questioning what they were, but I seen no reason to feel chosen. The part that gives me doubt is the word "unidentified".

Were you in the same general location when you saw the UFO? Were you able to take photographs or videos? It's often difficult to tell how high or how large an object in the sky actually is, or even some objects on land or on water.

The only times I've seen UFOs were when other persons where there, and authorities were called in to take photographs. In each case, the government officials just told us they didn't know anything. That's one of the few times I've believed what politicians said.

<QUOTE>Why was I chosen to get to see a UFO?</QUOTE>

Because you're the kind of person who sees Flying Objects that you can't identify.

(U = Unidentified, FO = Flying Object.)

There's nothing wrong with that -- it's just that you haven't yet had people showing you how to interpret what you see to that you can eliminate the obvious candidates.

Over the years, we've had people confusing airplanes and planet Venus for UFOs, and sometimes satellites. http://www.heavens-above.com/IridiumFlares.aspx?lo... We even get here kids who are scared about seeing the Moon in the sky when the Sun is still up. This suggests that many people are grossly unfamiliar with what they see in the sky.

Because you're dimwitted enough to believe that just because you see something in the sky you cannot recognise people actually give a damn.

Seeing something in the sky you cannot identify simply means that you need to improve your aircraft/satellite/weather phenomenon recognition. It does not mean that Earth is being visited by 'aliens' and nor does it mean that you're in any way 'special' (except in the way teachers use the word 'special' to mean educationally or developmentally subnormal)

Acquisitively, you cannot comprise that you saw a UFO. And you can't indicate what it was anyways, you cannot identify it anyways. So how would you know you saw a real one. UFOs can be misinterpretated as military planes, space debris, and planets plus other space bodies.

So it's just a claim, you need to investigate what you saw. And also, you have no hardcore evidence. So you can't prove it.

It's because you're special, but you knew that didn't you?

• Jared

there's just something really "special" about you, is my guess.

Why wouldn't you be?