Will the Chicago Cubs going to stay in the last place of the National League in 2013?
- Anonymous8 years agoFavorite Answer
- 8 years ago
The Cubs will never be winners until they change their mentality of losing. Letting Ryne Sandberg go to the Phillies (as a coach) was a perfect example. They needed to hire him as their Major League manager last year. He was already coaching in their organization and they blew him off for a guy everyone KNEW would fail as the manager.
- Human BrianLv 68 years ago
Now that the Houston Astros are going to the American League, my answer is YES, there's no one else worse in the National League.
- nas88car300Lv 78 years ago
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Bert WeidemeierLv 78 years ago
Since the Astros have now gone to the AL, I would think they probably will.
- Daisy ❀✿❀✿❀Lv 78 years ago
They aren't even rebuilding. They're picking up scrubs that won't help at all.