What should I do about him?

I had so many typos in my last one, lets try this again. I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and a half. This past year, I've became really close friends with this one guy(we'll call him Jeremy). Me and Jeremy talk about a lot of things, and have became closer because of our similar pasts. I am crazy about my boyfriend, and I would never leave him. Jeremy knows this. He's cute and all, but he's not my type, and I only see him like a brother, but lately I've noticed he's been flirting with me a lot, checking me out(he's told me on multiple occasions that I'm really pretty and beautiful), and I've had several of his close friends tell me that he likes me. How should I ask him to back off without hurting his feelings? I love him to death and he means the world to me, and I don't want to lose him as a friend, but it's getting kinda awkward. What should I do/say so I don't hurt him?

Favorite Answer

I totally get you!! Ok well it's understandable he way he is feeling...you guys have become close in a short amount of time it sounds like so I think he is just girlstruck. All you need to do is maybe tell him ya know I like you but I'm devoted to my bf and would just like to be friends... Or if u don't want him to know that u know he likes you just talk about your boyfriend more often maybe he dosent understand how serious you two are or how crazy you are for him: Hope I helped you out!! All the best!

Source(s): Thanks for answering mine!

Just be straight up with him. No one likes a girl who leads them on.