ear clog with no wax coming out?

a week ago my ear was being cleaned with a q-tip as always (even though people shouldn't) and it clogged my ear. the person doing it shoved it inside too fast and i said ouch. they stopped right away but it got clogged. its been this way ever since. every now and then i feel like my ear will pop so i can fully hear in it instead of half way. its the left ear that's half, the right is fine. but one thing is that inside my ear feels heavy like somethings in it. the q-tip did not break off. but also no wax comes out. it doesn't hurt, its just annoying. can anyone figure out why? i will be seeing my doctor but i need to reschedule. this storm caused my appointment to be canceled today. what can i do?

• Keith
    Favorite Answer

Get some 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. Lay down and have someone pour a capful into your ear. Wait until the fizzing stops and then drain the ear. Do the other ear. Repeat as needed.

I wish you well.