Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I really need a help!!!! ;(?

I want to break up with my bf, he keeps to talkin to this girl and treating me like ****.... What should I tell him to end it???!! :(

Favorite Answer

It should be pretty simple.

"Sorry, but I dont want to date you anymore.

Bye."

End of story.

This is some little middle school relationship (obviously), its not a big deal.

Tell him exactly how you feel.

As awkward and as stressful as it may seem, the best way to end a relationship is to be completely honest and just end it yourself.

Make sure you do it in a strong and assertive way, without being immature about it.

Sorry it has come to this, but it sounds like it's for the best

• Damian

Not easy but you've got to be honest and tell him that you're not happy with the way your relationship is going and that you want to break up with him Truth always hurts but it's better than being stuck in an unhappy relationship. Best of luck

"we have run our course, you don't treat me the way i deserve to be treated and you smell bad. You show other girls better attention then you show me and I find that unfair, dont ask for a second chance because that would just be a waste of both of our times, just please accept that this is over and i am finished with it" say something like that or something else but either way say it sooner then later everybody deserves to be happy, and you arent happy with him, if you were this question would not be up. dump him and dump him fast like a band-aid

Source(s): just do it

Girl don't give him an excuse just be like its over I'm tired of being with you! No guy should get away with behavior like that! And if he begs for you back (he will) don't cave! Because then he'll never respect you and he will think he can jerk ya around

End it, "treat others the way you want to be treated."

Source(s): An eye for an eye won't make the world blind.

Tell him how you feel and how he's been treating you. End it after that.

Tell him the truth. Be honest but not harsh.

call him and tell him we need to talk, tell him you want to break up, if he asks why tell him that hes cheating on you, then interrupt him and tell him it's over! good bye..

yeah simple.