GUYS: Is he suggesting or demanding? Need Guys' opinions please.?

I've been talking to this guy online and recenlty we were talking about hair products. I told him I try using them to style my hair, and he was like girls don't need those, natural is perfect. He said just leave it natural. I prefer that (followed by a smiley face)

I was thinking if he is being controlling or he was just suggesting something because he likes me and thats his way to flirt?

Thank you.

Favorite Answer

He is flirting period.

Old line designed to make the woman feel good about herself without the help of make up, hair products etc.

Or he is really cheap and is planting the seed that he will not pay for such products if your relationship goes to the final step.

Either way, good luck.

Source(s): Finance Manager for over 12-years, married for over 40-years.
  • scott

It may be flirting, but I think its probably him suggesting. If you are online, its always hard to tell...and for him to be controlling about your hair that he can't see, is probably unlikely.

• Adam

Thats his way of flirting sveta.

Who cares, he can't see your hair anyways.

• Victor

i dont think he is being controling, just suggesting his own opinion, if he does it again, then he is being controling, but if this is the first time and he does not do it again, i dont think he was being controling then.

please answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiDBP...