Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

is hurricane sandy effecting you in anyway?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Shy
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Flooded my basement about an inch but that's okay, there's nothing important down there. I live in new Jersey, shes going full throttle in Atlantic City. But im inland far enough so shes not blowing me away~ ^J^

• 8 years ago

It's peaking us right now. Branches falling around us. Windy outside...you can hear it from inside.

The power has turned off like a couple times but then it comes back on

So yes.

Hbu?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I don;t have self belief the election date would be affected, and it style of feels to be something which will relatively strengthen Obama as his deft management in this time of want contrasts sharply with Romney's previous public comments on the might desire to do away with FEMA and make cuts to emergency responders.

• 8 years ago

I'm in a landlocked province in Canada. Aside from my cousins in Florida and the recent Earthquake in a neighboring province snow is the biggest concern right now.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Slightly. We're not allowed out on the road here, but on the upside, I'm getting cuddles in front of a heater.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeh...she gave ma azz hurricane STDz

• K8
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

It's windy, chilly, and rainy here. But we're inland enough to stay away from damage. Could lose power, but I doubt it.

• 8 years ago

Well I'm in it , but it really isn't that bad for my area right now (philadelphia area). The Jersey shore is getting it bad though

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Why is everyone so concerned anyway...it's a freaking F1...that's nothing.

We get 80 mile per hour winds here all the time...

All you gotta do is stay away from the coast and you'll be perfectly fine.

Might knock electricity out, oh well....

Source(s): Mother Nature is nothing to be scared of
  • 8 years ago

Just lost power. Had to drive to my uncles house

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.