Anyone have a Helix/cartilage piercing?

Can you give me any advice or information on the piercing? Thanks.

I too by no skill heard of cartilage callapsing. i does no longer think of lots approximately it. I do like that piercing. It seems warm, fairly on somebody who's athletic looking. It has a sporty seem to it. decide for it.

Hey there. Im geting mine done tomorrow and cant wait! Im getting it done at a professional tattoo and piercing place which use a needle rather than a gun. Ive done loads of research on this so i could persuade my mum lol! ;) Anyways, i wouldnt suggest getting it done with a gun because it shatters the cartilage. This could take longer to heal. Unlike the needle which simply pops through and is a lot safer. Check out youtube for some videos if youd like to know the procedure, but i cant wait till 3.30 tomorrow lol! :D