Poll: What are you being for Halloween? And what is your favorite part of Halloween?

What are you being for Halloween? What is your favorite part?(like decorations, trick or treating, costume, parties, etc)

Favorite Answer

I'm being Robin Sparkles from How I met Your Mother!

My favourite part is dressing up and the feeling of excitement in the air, there's a creepy feeling which I love.

Pedobear

Dead Riding Hood (really easy to be! Haha do you get it??) Definitely decorations because my family is putting up plastic lit-up pumpkins in front of my house on the steps...

I'm being a happy tree. (My partner is being Bob Ross)

My favorite parts are the haunted attractions and jack-o-lanterns.

im gonna be a sexy cat with fishnet tights and my favourite part is at the parties when u get to kiss the cutest guys in spin the bottle

I'm being a kitty(: And my favorite part would be dressing up!

ok, besides the apparent; dressing up, sweets, events, i admire the way we piss off those gawd undesirable fanatical Christians!! My father is a friggin fanatical evangelistic pric who thinks all and sundry in the worldwide who isn't a christian or thinks like him is a lost pagan, you comprehend what FTP, in case you do not understand what FTP potential, watch George Lopez FTP; ***** THAT PUTO