Had a dream about cats on ceiling. Then watched a movie that happened. Am I psychic?

I had a dream once that my cats were walking on the ceiling. Then I saw the movie Cats and Dogs. And there is a scene where the cats were walking on the ceiling. They were both kind of scary. Well anyway does this count for being psychic? Because stuff like this happens a lot. But it doesn't really have any meaning! My cats reminded me of spiders in my dream. I hallucinate a little so I don't know but the cats in the movie sort of looked like spiders. They were freaky! The cats were spies. In my dream this guy put something on my back before it ended. Like a tracker. It was sort of governmental. But is that psychic? I usually have nightmares every now and then.

• eri
    Favorite Answer

No, psychic powers aren't real. It was just a coincidence. Yes, stuff like that happens all the time to everyone. That's what happens when you have 10-15 dreams a night (everyone does) and forget all of them unless something similar happens to trigger the memory. But you know dream memories - they aren't stable. It's very easy to simply imagine it worked out just as you dreamed it did, since you've mostly forgotten the dream anyway.

Everyone has ability to a certain extent. I've hard dreams about certain sentences in books that I've never read and don't even know the title and all of a sudden I find myself reading them and get hit by a huge wave of deja vu.

Deja vu or just a coincidence. Take a pick.

• CF

Possibly, a telepathic nightmarish attack from a demonic entity.

• Clone

:) law of attraction, look it up think it isn't real well it is! think positive, I just say its deja-vu but in my mind I know things always happen for a reason! (:

Anything is possible.