THINGS TO MAKE OUT OF DUCT TAPE?!?

PLEASE READ As we all know, hurricane Sandy is hitting. Its not too bad in PA, but they said its a bad idea to go on the roads.. But I have duct tape!! Its flame. But anyway I want things to make with it. Like cool things not flowers or wallets or bags or shoes.. JUST cool freaking stuff. THANKS!

Favorite Answer

what does duck tape have to do with the roads.

I was in 4-H in High School and we had a fashion show with newspaper, black trash bags, and duct tape. It was really neat. There was also a Duct Tape Prom scholarship...or something like that...that was a competition to see who could make the best prom dresses/tuxedos completely out of duct tape. I've also seen belts done too. And purses.

The link below is to the duck tape website and has all kinds of stuff you can make.

Wrap things, I wrapped my airsoft gun in camo duct tape and it looks awesome

Make a fedora.