Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 8 years ago

Should I get plastic surgery done to get a girlfriend?

If I get a chin implant it would improve my looks.

Women only want the best of looking men. So this could be my only hope.

Favorite Answer

Well if they never know its fake then you're good to go i guess.

• e9601:

Don't do something so foolish. Only shallow self absorbed women look for the good looking men. Don't sound so desperate , there is the love of your life out there who love you as you are.

The best women want the best men, and looks does not have much to do with that.

Source(s): Weak-chinned guy with the best wife.

Only shallow people worry about looks and stuff like that. In addition plastic surgery cost 1000 of dollars and trust me it wouldn't be worth it.

If it will boost your confidence and make you feel better about yourself then do it. But don't do it just because you want to find a girl. There are plenty of women who will love you for you, a shallow woman won't but why would you want one of those types of women anyways?

Unless its horribly deformed I wouldn't. Getting a girl has more to do with confidence and how you treat people. Ever think that bitchy, rude, moronic, ect girls are hot?