A.N.
A.N. asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Do you like Kylie or Haven better?

Explain why you like it better for Best Answer. And it's for a girl.

• Calla
    Favorite Answer

Haven.

Kylie is trendy. Haven is beautiful, unusual with an amazing meaning.

(:

• blank

Kylie

Source(s): blank

Kylie.

Haven sounds made up.

Hello :)

Congratulations if you are expecting!

Kylie- I think this name is really spunky and I think of this really cool tomboy. I also think of Kylie Jenner for some reason ?? However, I'm not sure if I think it ages well. I think it suits a little girl and teenager well, but not an old lady.

Haven- I actually think this is beautiful! I heard Jessica Alba named her adorable daughter this and did not like it! However, it has soooo grew on me and I think it is so feminin and beautiful.

So I like Haven best :)

Have a lovely day

I like Haven better because Kylie is really common and Haven is a prettier name.

Kylie- I've always LOVED this name and it is so cute! It reminds me of a really sweet, smart girl. Haven has just never appealed to me... Who cares is Kylie is a common name... I love it!

While Kylie sounds a bit too childish for my taste, at least it's a recognized feminine name as opposed to the random dictionary word, haven.

Certainly, a "safe place or harbor" is a lovely concept but, as a name, it's bizarre and smacks of mom wanting to show off how tryndy and yoo-neek she can be.

That attitude usually puts the child in a position of lifelong explanations and/or embarrassment.

• Esha

Kylie is better but only because its a proper name, haven reminds me of haven holidays, or shaven haven :/ sorry but it does. I dont like the name kylie though

I like Haven just for the sound. Kylie sounds too cutesy to me.

Kylie-

It's soo cuteee ! I don't like the way Haven sounds sorryyyy Kylie is much better :-)