Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

Condom leaked.. Pregnancy?

So I was having sex with my girl and the condom became loosy and i think some sperm leaked out. After I pulled out my penis, the condom had a white "ball" that was really weird. Sperm had remained in the condom though, I dont think it leaked much:/

So my girl after some days reported to me that she is having crumbs, pain in her lower part of her stomach, angryness, etc..

Do you think anxiety can cause these problems? Because she is freaked out!

Please help :)

Many thanks

Additional info: We always use condoms from Durex (the known company). We are being carefull washing everything 5 minutes if there is a second turn.

Durex is so-so. I prefer Trojans. My fiancee and I have NEVER had problems with Trojans. Though I do understand that Durex is cheaper.

And she wouldn't be having pregnancy cramping only a few days after. It is probably anxiety or an early period.

I have noticed, though, during "unprotected" sex (we only use spermicide), I will start to cramp. But I'm still not pregnant.

The only way to be sure is to take a test.

It sounds like you guys should be ok. Have her take a pregnancy test just so that you guys can relax

She's fine. Those aren't pregnancy symptoms. Those are normal.