Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Why did my guy friend do this? Easy Ten?

So I've been hanging out with my guy friend for the past week or so after school, helping him with a project because I'm really good at English. All the time we were there, he wouldn't get close to me to work, he would just hang onto his little brother and talk to his little brother and then sometimes his little brother would talk to me thourgh him!

I dont get it I mean I'm not bad looking or weird or smell bad, but why did he always hang around his little brother for that whole week?

I don't like him either though, is what's weird. And we were always soo good before this. This is the first time I have been to his house.

Favorite Answer

It could be that he's shy or it could be that maybe he does only see you as a friend. Try and make conversations with him and see what happens. Don't be to strong onto it and seems eager. Try to be mellow and just be yourself with him.

Well it could be a few things. Depending on how little his brother is, maybe he had to keep an eye on him really carefully. Or perhaps he just wanted another person for company to keep things from getting awkward. Maybe he only sees you as a friend and doesn't want to give you the wrong impression and potentially ruin your friendship? Unless he makes any other weird moves unrelated to this project, I would brush it off and go back to your friendship as usual.

You're evidently new at this romance stuff, which is totally OK. Everyone was new once, and only experience will give you experience. So consider this...

He's probably just as new to this stuff as you are. Cut him a little slack, and don't over-analyze everything.

Sounds like he is just shy or thought this situation was a little akward. If ya'll are close, just ask him about it. Don't make him feel more akward, tho.

It's alright! Don't worry too much. He's just a bit shy and he doesn't know how he is supposed to react in a situation like that. Don't think too much about it :)

Maybe he just sees you as a friend thats all. :)

hard to say