2 months pp no period..?

Is this normal? I had a baby 2 months ago and still no period not breast-feeding.

• Faith
    Favorite Answer

Very, I had no period for 6 months after my daughter and got pregnant before I ever had one! With my son it was 3 months. Enjoy it! BUT don't think you can't get pregnant because you can :)

Yes, that's normal. It usually shows up around 4-6 months after having your baby, even if you are not breastfeeding. Sometimes as much as a year. If you are hoping to conceive again, you can talk to your doctor about starting birth control. Even one month on birth control could be enough to jump start your cycles again.

Congrats on your little one and good luck!

Yes it will vary from woman to woman, I wouldnt worry. With my first I wasnt breastfeeding and i got it at 6 weeks and with my second i was breastfeeding and got it at 6 weeks. Another mother I know breastfed and got hers at 4 months so that just shows you how it can be different for everyone.

i too had my toddler on june and ive been getting my era unevenly even tho i nevertheless breastfeed and am on delivery contol devoid of off week, my pal had hers in might and merely have been given her era. factor is each and every ones physique is different, your cycles are going to be odd for it sluggish, dont freak...take a attempt while u get annoying yet i doubt your preggo, yet while your not attempting to hae yet another toddler merely yet use delivery administration