Jaqueline asked in HealthOther - Health · 8 years ago

ok so me and my brother where play fighting and i slapped his are really hard and?

after like a minute i startee feeling pain on one of my fingers and i look at it and i can actually see a vein popping out of my finger and its swollen and it hurts so what do you think happend it just feels like i popped a vein

Favorite Answer

sometimes after you swing your arm like that all the blood rushes to the end of your hand. when i used to throw discus it would happen to me all the time

• salmam

attack is attack, and its incorrect for a woman to hit you, too, its merely not (frequently) as volatile as you hitting a woman. If her hitting is merely the common wussy woman slap on the shoulder then its easily being completed just to be stressful, to not harm you, yet to emphasise that she as a woman can wreck out with something which you won't be in a position to, lah de dah. So call her a tomboy or a dyke or something else stressful purely a she would be in a position to be called. Realistically, you are able to outright kill a woman in case you hit her in the tummy, case in point, yet its not likely that a woman who hits you everywhere will do greater beneficial than reason you some discomfort. Thats one reason that we by no potential hit women. ok, there are exceptions, yet its explicitly unlawful for a expert fighter to hit a non expert, whether shes a woman. and ladies do get arrested for inflicting relatives violence, however not almost as in lots of cases as men foolishly protecting themselves. It feels like your sister has a considerable issue however and your mothers and fathers might desire to have a severe communicate together with her approximately her propensity for actual violence as a potential of resolving minor arguments, in the previous she runs into somebody who isn't as enlightened as you're and is heavily injured. It feels like your mothers and fathers at the instant are not taking her aberrant habit heavily! So there is an thought, next time she hits you difficult, drop a dime and get in touch with in the police. enable her later clarify on your mothers and fathers why you had to call the police in on her for hitting you. lol. many times, the terrific situation to do while a woman hits you, is to do not something, merely shop going approximately your company. Or run, get the heck outta there. of direction there is not something to later avert you from paying between the bigger ladies ten dollars to kick her butt for her, yet for the main section attempt to be a gentleman. a minimum of while absolutely everyone seems to be observing. :)

Prob just bruised thats what a popped vein is and that's why a bruise is blue.

Oh. Ive never heard of that happening in my whole life.

Source(s): Just go to the doctors

Ask Mitt Romney, according to him, he has the answers.

If you think it could possibly be broken, I would see a doctor.