How can I control my dreams? Like Lucid dreaming?

I've heard of Lucid dreaming, it sounds way cool! I was wondering how could I do that?

it takes alot of mental control and its Waaayyy cool.

2 ways to do it

1 create the dream while you are awake and slip into it.

2. be dreaming and become aware that you are asleep and there you go you are in control

to note its not a healthy way to rest since your brain is far more active than when normally dreaming.

The guy under me is off by a long shot, lucid dreaming is controlling the entire dream you want to be on a beach bam your on a beach your want a companion bam you get a companion. you can see, feel, hear, and even smell the only limit is what you have exerienced at some point in your life.

Every dream is a lucid dream. In a dream, you're in control of yourself just like you are now, but also just like this reality you can't really alter your surroundings with your imagination. Whatever world you're in, that's it and you just react to it the way you do in that dream because your brain made it up for you, so it is real and when you wake up, the same thing happens with this reality. So don't scream and remember that its all in your head.