is it possible to find balance w/ a BPD female?

I have been in love w/ a Borderline Personality Disordered woman for awhile. after time apart recentley SHE re-engaged me. because i love her i consented to see her. Because of past experience i already find myself walking on eggshells. I want to be spontaneous w/ her, but i find myself second guessing my actions. " do i text her or is it too much. Why does she never say she loves me. I f i call often ..its too much if i don't call ...its not enough. Is it possible to get a balance or am i always going to be seconf guessing myself

It is possible, stick with her and understand her condition. In time you can become as rooted in her mind as that condition and she will attach more value to you than what the condition is worth and she may overcome said condition if your influence is strong enough. Do not give up on this woman, not matter what it takes, if you love her.