HURRICANE SANDY GO AWAY!!!?

IM PRETTY SCARED NOW! NO WORK! CLASSES ARE CANCELLED! IM LOOKING AT THE WINDS AND THINGS SEEM TO GET WORST! THE GUST! THE WINDS! >> ANYONE ON THE EAST COAST! GETTING THE STORM!

Favorite Answer

I actually think it's gonna be pretty cool! I'm excited for this.

• Teekie

I'm in camden county (south jersey) and we are getting it pretty tough. All of the trees and light posts are swaying, the house is chattering a little bit, and I am terrified for the sun to go all the way down! Nothing like being surrounded by trees, in the dark, with hurricane force winds! Lol. Good luck, let's hope we make it out safe!

Oh yes me! just coming in here now! So surprised I have power! May go out any minute with whats going on outside my door,flooding is suppose to be up to main street. Want to check it out,but not right this second,the Winds are massive,near 60 going up to 90mph in next few hours!

• Cougar

Hey

I'm praying for you guys

for Gods mercy & Godspeed

the storm to slow down & lose

momentum. I pray for your fears

to be calmed & comforted. Amen

Im from England, and this is all over the news, I feel really sorry for everyone, stay brave, and remember God, because he will help you :)

My prayers are sent out to you, and i will be thinking of you all.

(Sorry i never really answered your question)

:3 ♥

• Cs

I AM!! I SEE the same thing as you are too. I kinda scared ......

• A B2

seek Jesus though.