Why do some women lie about not being able to take better care of themselves because they take care of...?

...other people's needs before their own, when you know damn well that really it's just because they're lazy? I have an ex, who was so fat and lazy, and just recently she decided she'd join a gym and work out. She's been telling people that she's been so focused on catering to other people, that she hasn't had time to take care of herself, which is complete bull!!! All she's ever cared about was sitting on the couch, watching hours apon hours of tv while stuffing her face with bon bons. I've heard other women say the same thing, when I know it's not true.

Favorite Answer

I don't agree with you my mother put my fathers needs before her own which resulted in her own health to decline because he was slowly dying and all of her time was spent taking care of him.

I don't know the person you are talking about but I think sometimes women do put others before them selves like my mom.

Source(s): male.

Oh dear, just try not to think too much of it and get a slimmer las next time :) And "stuffing her face with bons bons" made me lol!! haha