Who would win in a right. Itachi or Pain?

Intention: Kill

Chakra: 100% Full

Stage: Destroyed field/Where Naruto & Pain fought.

How hard would the winner have to have fought? Examples: Itachi/Pain wins, Easy, Medium, difficult.

I know a few people who think Itachi could beat Pain, but i'm not sure. I saw Itachi 49% and Pain 51%. So i'm thinking Pain would in in the end. Itachi's amaturaso (<<<Can't spell that) will certainly kill Pain if it hit him, but if he were to hit Pain with amaturaso, another Pain could jump in the way. Itachi can't really continuassly use amaturaso on Pain. It will make him go blind if he uses it too much. Itachi's susanoo is practicly invincable. But the giant attack Pain used on the 9 tails which did played a huge effect. In the end, I think Pain wins difficult. Itachi might be able to kill about all 6 Pains, but I think they could give him quite of a problem. So what do you think? I say Pain.

• Pug
    Favorite Answer

In a right, Pain.

But in a left or a middle, I'd have to go with Itachi.

Itachi beats Pain, this match is already fought.

If you are interested in the Naruto world try going to this website. It has many battle set-ups.

http://narutobase.net/