I can read backwards?

I can read backwards fluently like i can read it with no trouble what so ever my brother says im weird am i?. i discoverd i could about a year ago and i do all the time now im not dyslexic or anything. Is it normal to be able to do this ?

Favorite Answer

I can stand on my head while riding a horse and eating a hotdog - blindfolded - while telepathetically reading a newspaper from 3 miles away in Chinese. But this skill you posses... I'm afraid there's none like it. Remember this, my friend: with great power comes great responsibility.

Yo. First off, there's no such thing as weird. "Weird" is "not normal", and everyone's normal is relative, so therefore there is no set "weird". And even if there was, there wouldn't be any problem. Originality is what we crave.

Plus, it's super cool that you can read backwards! It's not "normal" in that it's not "usual", but I'm sure there are others out there who can do it as well. Your brain may be advanced in that area (word processing, or whatever - I'm not an expert in neurology at all, so I'm just being general and uneducated and all that).

I can jiggle my eyes. And I was artificially created. In vitro fertilization, yo. Keep your powers on the down-low. There are others out there who seek to use us...

• salmam

that's all in how writing enhanced over the an prolonged time. In western lifestyle we initiate a e book analyzing left to suitable from front to returned. Earliest books like the Bible have been written that way. In others that's returned to front, precise to backside left to suitable. Hieroglyphics as in Egypt all examine in columns precise to backside. there is not any authentic answer to the question different than cultural attractiveness and the norm. If there is any clue, eastern or chinese language writing is greater like hieroglyphics than different types (which includes ours or Cyrillic...reminiscent of that utilized in Russia) the place letters characterize a undeniable sound rather than a thought. Regardless, the unique written languages all examine from left to suitable or precise to backside. and relatively the left hand/suitable hand stone and hammer and chisel makes diverse sense. for the same reason with the form of paper and ink and the majority are suitable surpassed, as one wrote from left to suitable, their hand did not drag through moist ink as a left-surpassed individual's ought to.

Well, bully for you.

I'd be more impressed if you could read while turned around backwards. Hard to see the text, but that's what would be so challenging.

Sure. I am majorly forgetful, yet I have super high grades. Albert Einstein supposedly couldn't remember his own house phone number. These things are no different than putting feet behind our heads and stuff. It just makes us individual.

That's as normal as being able to roll your tongue. Seriously. A good percentage of the population can do it with ease.

You are Super Lillie, use your powers for the forces of good

• E

So can I. We both have superpowers. SHHHHHH.