Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsDrawing & Illustration · 8 years ago

Objects to show the meaning of Sangfroid?

I'm doing a hero speech, and we need to bring in objects to describe the attributes of our hero, and one of mine is Sangfroid, any Ideas on what I could use?

I have an ant for strong, because ants can carry like 10 times their body weight. And I have a camillion go adaptable, because they can change their colors and fit in.

Favorite Answer

A Tortoise ?! Remember the fable about the hare & the tortoise .... the latter went about his business coolly, steadily, with composure.

A Cucumber - "cool as a cucumber"

Some celeb who overcame a major illness eg. cancer, AIDS, Parkinson's, etc. You could take their picture Or an awareness ribbon for that ailment. eg. pink ribbon for cancer & so on.

How about a soldier during war - bleeding & hurt, but performing his duty till the last breath ?

Some images that were thrown up for sangfroid : http://www.google.co.in/search?client=opera&rls=en...

Hope these help

All the very best :-)